Friday, June 4, 2010

Final Countdown...

Assalamualaikum n very pleasent day for all bloggers!

Huh.. it's being a long time since my last update... hehe malas nk update...
ayway, just few weeks ago, i got tawaran futher study kt UiTM Dungun, Terengganu
Diploma Pentadbiran Awam.

Alhamdulillah, at last i got the offer to fulfill my journey as student.
dis coming 26 june, pendaftaran.. ( adoiy, i will miss some of WC matches!!!) but its ok, coz study my priority.

besides of preparing physically, money, others, my mentally aspect should be considered also.
Avoiding the normally problem- homesick- still other factor could haunted me, especially my performance in study later..

that was my outmost fear... but I always believe, if I still holding on His faith, n doing all His orders, Insya Allah, His always by my side..

I know i'm the weakest human among all, never had strong hold, jati diri...
I really need make a big move, Hijrah of my ownself identity... towards more stronger n tegas in what am i believe for...
Please, me, WAKE UP!!!! don't just sit there n hope for moon falling down on you!

Doa, our best weapon of all, so do not ever stop doa,usaha, tawakkal...

every obstacles comes with it prices, that we never know wat could it be...
Only Allah knows...

So, hope from all of your support, I able to rise from my fall before, n never turn it back!

My Goal - Success - !!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers